Wednesday, August 13, 2014

So Charming

My first DT card for  

 Simple Edwin card from me with Thank You.


Have a nice day!

Hugs,
Jill Tiffany

Supplies:
Stamp: Edwin with Derbyhat
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Coccoa, 
DI: Faded Jeans, Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Iced Spruce, Pumice Stone, Gathered Twigs.
Dies: Labels Royal from Sizzix, Celebration in'spire by Spellbinders.
Papers: Blue card stock, Calmy Blue My Hobbies, by Judith Kaori.
Etc: Stampendous Shabby White n Shabby Blue, Headgun, Big Shot, glue, Buttons, Clay.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to Diva's Jill. You will love it here - a fabulous challenge blog. I have been looking at your posts and your cards are gorgeous. I am now your newest follower.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jill to Divas, I've been there since the beginning, its a fab team. Beautiful card with one of favourite Edwins lol. I too have become a follower x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)