Sunday, July 13, 2014

CIC 269 ~ Sports

Happy Blessed Sunday!

Nice to have time for craft again, after about 2 months
far from my craft room.
Helping my MIL and Praise God! she is OK now.
The other news is....we're moved.
Back to my hometown. 
We have new Ministry here for build a Orphanage.
It's a little news from me.

Now, we have a new Challenge at

Theme this week:

 Our sponsor this week:
 Kenny K Downloads is generously providing a prize of 3 digis
 to our randomly chosen winner.
Thank you for sponsoring the challenge! 

My card is:
Supplies: Image from Kenny K; Letter n Board sign from Quik Kutz;
 Labels Twenty-Five from Spellbinders; Paper; Pearls; etc.

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Jill Tiffany


I would like to enter this card to following Challenge:

2 comments:

  1. very nice card
    thank you for your participation in "Sport" challenge on Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)