Saturday, April 5, 2014

Box Choco

Happy Weekend!!
Long time no project lol and this is my box choco
I gave this to my new friend Kaylan when we stayed
at their house for one night.

She's like the box and I hope you like it too.





Thanks for stopping by.

I will going to meet some friends for mini gathering,
byeeee

Hugs,
Jill Tiffany

Supplies:
Paper from Diane's Daydreams
Stamp + ink from Stamp'in Up
Lace, Punch circle, Punch Butterfly,
Ribbons, Kit Kat, etc.

I would like to enter this box to this following challenges:
 

6 comments:

  1. So pretty and lovely ! Beautiful colors !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. I'm sure your friend adored it! Thanks for joining us at SACC this week. Good luck.
    Maureen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely project, so sweet, thanks for joining us over on artistic inspirations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really pretty!
    Thank you for your participation in "anything but a card" on Craft 4 Eternity

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun box and a great design! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments :)